Clint Carroll Surf School offers private and semi-private lessons for all ages, including beginners and intermediate, as well as, reconnecting surfing skills for those that haven’t done it in awhile.
All lesson packages include the following:
- Surf instruction and hands on guidance with an experienced team of world-class instructors
- All pre-training is done at the facility. The beach where we surf is located at Pacific Coast Highway between Twin Dolphin and Beach Blvd (in front of the Waterfront Hilton and Hyatt Regency) between Lifeguard Towers 11 and 15. Our Stand Up Paddle Boarding is launched at 18th St. and W. Bay Ave in Newport Beach, CA.
- For Surf Lessons surfboard, wetsuit & leash is provided
- For Stand Up Paddling, paddle board, leash, paddle & wetsuit (if necessary) is provided
- Transportation: Clint Carroll Surf School will provide shuttle service (from your hotel or other physical location at an additional cost) 1/2 hour or earlier (as needed) prior to your scheduled lesson.
- Please remember to bring a flexible bathing suit, towel and sunscreen.
Surf Stand Up Paddle
Semi-Private: $175.00 Per Person Semi-Private: $130.00 Per Person
Private: $200.00 Per Person Private: $150.00 Per Person
Multi-Lesson: Buy 4 lessons and get the 5th lesson for FREE
Call and ask about our group rates for 3 or more people and our local discounts